Warehouse Pallet Runner/ Radio Shuttle for Pallet Racking System
Radio Shuttle Cart is a fully programmable deep lane storage and
retrieval system used to transport pallets within a racking
structure for maximum storage and throughput of bulk stored items.
Radio shuttle rack system allows for more pallets to be stored in a
given area when compared to normal static rack .It also minimizes
damage to the rack because the forklift does not have to travel
into the racking, as is the case with drive-in rack. Accessibility
is increased because all the levels can be accessed at any time. In
a drive-in rack system the bottom level must be cleared first in
order to be able to access the higher levels.
- Goods can be stored in the warehouses with highest density and low
- Storage Style: FIFO or FILO, Optional tunnel picking.
- As each pallet only needs to be positioned at the beginning of the
deep lane storage it increases efficiency within operations.
- Better safety and anti-seismic performance than drive in racks.
- Technical Specifications.
- Nominal Loading capacity : 500 KGS~1200KGS
- Running Speed: Max.1.1M/S
- Operation Methods: To be operated manually or vehicle-mounted or
Radio remote control
- Temperature in the freezer:-30°C