Cold Roll Steel Q235B Multilevel Pallet Double Deep Storage Racking
Designed to increase storage capacity, double-deep racking system
is capable to store two pallets deep in a single-entry rack or four
pallets deep in a double entry rack. This system is particularly
beneficial when the throughout is low while fast movement of
pallets is not critical. A special reaching truck with
double-pantograph or extendable fork is used in this racking
Double entry racks reduce the aisle to rack ratio but also reduces
pallet selectivity, increasing storage density.
50% immediate pallet access provides reasonable stock rotation on a
FILO (First In Last Out) basis and makes good use of all available
locations. This system is best used when each Stock Keeping Unit
(SKU) has several pallets.
The system requires the use of a special reach truck with either
dual pantograph or slide fork attachments.
Upper levels can be fitted with pallet safety bars to assist
forklift drivers in locating pallets, they also help reduce fork
truck operator error and accidental impact damage.
Features with specification :
1. All racking shall be fixed onto the ground by means of Expansion
2. Each beam is secured by 2 safety pins
3. Apperance is the Electro Static Dusting Spray
4. The layer can be steel plate , wood plate or steel pallet
5. Protector is recommended to mount in the junction of over two
1. Easy assemble and disassemble;
2. 75mm can be freely adjusted for beam
3. Can highly improve storage space
4. Units can be connected to limitless lengths according to site
|Loading Capacity /layer|
Usually from 500kg to 5000kg
Also can design according your requirement
|Specification of rack||Length||From 1500mm to 3900mm|
|Depth||From 800mm to 1800mm|
|Height||From 1800mm to 12000mm|
|Note: Also can design and produce according to your special
Please inform us the listed information in your inquiry for a quick
1) AUTOCAD drawings(If not available, we can provide). We can
design your racking system for free according to your requirements.
2) Size of your warehouse.
3) Width, depth of shelving.
4) Height of shelving system.
5) How many bays you want.
6) How many layers you want.
7) Loading capacity of each layers.
8) RAL color you want.